Home Ownership in Cambridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
can an "egress" be used for non-emergency passage into and out of a condo building if it crosses through the deeded space of only one of the owners?
It may be a question for your HOA manager or a lawyer. You would have to review your deed and HOA rules to see what is or is not deeded. If it is an emergency stairway, it should not be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 16, 2016 Home Ownership in Cambridge
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Cambridge > Home Ownership in Cambridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer