General Area in Cambridge : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jamina,  in Boston College, MA
Jamina answered:
I am a Hong Kong Citizen , if i want to buy a property in Boston ( near Harvard University ) what can i do ? Can u give me more info on it e.g :tax
Hi Eric,
Anyone can buy property in the US. For internationals, cash is best.
There are fees associated with your purchase. Typically there are condo fees to maintain your investment ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 23, 2012 General Area in Cambridge
Patty, Home Seller in Cambridge, MA
Patty answered:
Condo - what does "Common Area for the Exclusive Use of Unit 3" imply?
Yes, I just spoke with a real estate attorney. Seems like having a plot plan with it indicated on it does mean that it is for our exclusive use and that we can build a deck or something ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 15, 2009 General Area in 02139
Jon Ernest,  in Brookline, MA
Jon Ernest answered:
Where I can get information on the details of condo conversion for a multi-family home in Cambridge, MA?
That's a very broad question. I guess I don't even know where to start answering it.... Are you trying to find out information on a specific multi-family conversion? Are you asking a ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Aug 27, 2007 General Area in Neighborhood Nine
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Cambridge > General Area in Cambridge
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer