General Area in 77077 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
Is pay or quit notice required by TX law? Only received vacate notice.
Typically we don't use pay or quit...... it's just a vacate notice these days. Often you can work out something with the pay your rent, pay your late fees, etc, but yo ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Jun 5, 2008 General Area in 77077
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77077 > General Area in 77077
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer