General Area in Boston College : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth He…, Real Estate Pro in Agawam, MA
Elizabeth Herbert answered:
I have a section 8 vaucher and I'm looking for a 5 bedroom apartment or house on a first floor or handicap accessible in boston, somerville,
Your best bet would be to contact Boston Housing Authority. They are located at 52 Chauncy Street, Boston
and their phone number is (617) 988-3441.

Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 2, 2011 General Area in Boston College
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Boston College > General Area in Boston College
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer