General Area in Ellicott City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Brian Pakulla, Real Estate Pro in Ellicott City, MD
Brian Pakulla answered:
We are fixing to build a home. We have lived here since 1981 and already have a septic system. We have 20
I would think yes, if you are adding an additional home. But I really don't know for sure, so I would highly recommend you get your answers from the source:

http://howardcountymd.go ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 4, 2009 General Area in 21042
Barbara Novi…, Real Estate Pro in Howard County, MD
Barbara Novitsky answered:
If you own 20 acres of land do you have to get a perk test?
No, you don't have to do it, but why would you not if you intend to build? You want to know if the land allows you to actually live on it before building a home. Testing is the way yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 25, 2009 General Area in 21042
Vince Damico, Real Estate Pro in Ellicott City, MD
Vince Damico answered:
So you don't need a perc test if you are on city water and sewer?
That is correct! If you are on city water and sewer, there is no need for a perc. If you would like to do water quality testing, you can check the web for local companies that do such ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 29, 2007 General Area in 21042
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Shannon Miller-Lutz, Agent in Columbia
Shannon Miller-Lutz
James Weiskerger, Agent in Timonium
James Weiskerger
Wendy Slaughter, Agent in Columbia
Wendy Slaughter
John Maranto, Agent in 21204
John Maranto
Home > Maryland > Howard County > Ellicott City > General Area in Ellicott City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer