Foreclosure in Silver Lake : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or

Activity

2
Brad Korb, Real Estate Pro in Burbank, CA
Brad Korb answered:
I read that only 40% of short sales close. So what happens to the other 60%?
If 40% close ,then the remaining would go R.E.O. (bank owned )or the owner re-instated the loan ,the bank have worked out a loan modification !
1 vote Share Flag Sun Mar 23, 2014 Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Bradley Byers, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Bradley Byers answered:
Why do real estate agents not want to get involved in short sales?
Short sales are for the most part a nightmare and agents use so much time going back and forth with the bank etx. These typically take months and sometimes longer.
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jun 8, 2009 Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Search Advice

Followers

916
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Silver Lake > Foreclosure in Silver Lake
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer