Foreclosure in Shakopee : Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
My husband had a home prior to our marriage now the home is in Foreclosure with a date of May 09th, 2014. Can my husband deed me the house?
Probably, but then you'd have a home in foreclosure too. Adding or changing the name on a deed won't cancel the mortgage. In fact, you may accelerate the process due to a "D ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 19, 2014 Foreclosure in 55379
Kevin J. Sut…, Real Estate Pro in 55125
Selling a Shakopee HomeIf you are selling a home in Shakopee today you will find it can be quite a challenge, especially considering that nearly half of the competitive listings are short sales or foreclosures.… Read more
Blogged Mon Feb 27, 2012 by Kevin J. Sutton Market Conditions Home Selling Foreclosure
No comments Be the first to Comment
Scott Schultz, Real Estate Pro in Apple Valley, MN
What To Do When Your Upside DownMany Shakopee home sellers are challenged with the problem of being "upside-down" on their mortgages. The fact is that in order to sell your property in the Minnesota… Read more
Blogged Tue Oct 4, 2011 by Scott Schultz Home Selling Financing Foreclosure
No comments Be the first to Comment
Jesse Schnei…, Real Estate Pro in Shakopee, MN
If you are a first time home buyer, now may be the best time in history for you to buy a home in the Twin Cities South Metro area. While values of traditional sales are down, prices on REO or foreclosed… Read more
Blogged Thu Jan 27, 2011 by Jesse Schneider Home Buying Foreclosure Remodel & Renovate
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
The Minnesota Real E..., Broker in Minneapolis
The Minnesota Real E...
Tom Sommers, Agent in Lakeville
Tom Sommers
Fiorella Group, Agent in 55124
Fiorella Group
Melissa Johnson, Agent in Prior Lake
Melissa Johnson
Prior Lake
Home > Minnesota > Scott County > Shakopee > Foreclosure in Shakopee
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer