Foreclosure in Kansas City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry Bell, Real Estate Pro in Santa Rosa, CA
Terry Bell answered:
My in-laws are losing their home, can i take over the payments?
The question is not what they are paying a month, but what is owed on the house for both loans and it that more than the current value of the house. If the bank won't let you take ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Nov 27, 2011 Foreclosure in Kansas City
Maria Morton, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
Maria Morton answered:
If there is a HOA for outside mantenace, who takes care of termite inspections? KCMO a condo?
Are you buying a condo? Your Buyer's Agent will help you arrange for a whole house and termite inspection once the contract is accepted by the Sellers. The Buyer is responsible for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 15, 2011 Foreclosure in Prairie / Piper-KC-KS
Kim Weis & K…,  in Lenexa, KS
Kim Weis & Kelly Zarda answered:
Termite treatment: who pays, buyer or seller?
Typically, in Kansas, yes, seller always pays for termite treatment. However, some banks will say no, "as is" means "as is".
Potential problems for the bank: Ho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 21, 2011 Foreclosure in Kansas City
Mark Anthony…, Real Estate Pro in Cerritos, CA
Mark Anthony Ruiz answered:
I'm interested in a home that is offered through the homesteps program. How does this program work, do i?
Just like anybody today, feddiemac information can be found in You can find a selling agent select who has signed up for select target of zip codes in yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 11, 2009 Foreclosure in 66102
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Wyandotte County > Kansas City > Foreclosure in Kansas City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer