Financing in Sheepshead Bay : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jacques Ambr…, Real Estate Pro in Forest Hills, NY
Jacques Ambron answered:
How do you stop an eviction if you need help financially?
You can extend the time to eviction, but ultimately you need to pay or leave. Consider trying for section 8 assistance from the city.
2 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 4, 2013 Financing in Sheepshead Bay
Mitchell Fel…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY
Mitchell Feldman answered:
Should one pay points to get a lower rate when refinancing?
If you plan on staying in the house for a long time (15 years or more) it is probably worth while to buy down the rate. If there is a chance you may be selling in the near future (3-7 y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013 Financing in Sheepshead Bay
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Kings County > Brooklyn > Sheepshead Bay > Financing in Sheepshead Bay
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer