Financing in Bedford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
Where do I find out about rent restriction (?) / or subsidies for someone who does not make enough money to
You can try the "Housing Authority" of the city or county where you live. I'd be surprised if Bedford has one, but Tarrant County definately does. Dallas County does. Here are som ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 9, 2008 Financing in Bedford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Bedford > Financing in Bedford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer