Financing in Oshkosh : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Derek Joyner,  in Winston Salem, NC
Derek Joyner answered:
We are trying to sell our old home to our sons. They spoke with a lender who wanted a gift of equity form.
Depending on where you are located. I am unsure where Plainfield is at. You can get the bank to draw one up. They are the one who is wanting it. Or you may have to go to an attorney and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 17, 2008 Financing in Oshkosh
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Winnebago County > Oshkosh > Financing in Oshkosh
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer