Financing in Gahanna : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bryan Horn, Other/Just Looking in 92101
Bryan Horn answered:
Looking at a small loan from my 401K to help with costs in purchase.The 401k loan requires a "Proof of Sale",when do I receive this?
You'll get the HUD or Closing Statement via email after funding from your loan agent or escrow agent. Be sure to keep this statement come tax time next year so you can have the numbers ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 19, 2014 Financing in Gahanna
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Franklin County > Gahanna > Financing in Gahanna
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer