Brandon, great question and you have received many exceptional responses.
There is only one thing I look for in a brokerage, the demonsration that my success is their success. This is exhibited by a culture that nurtures mutually aligned interests. Those interests mean:
1. Don't give me fish, teach me how! (Ongoing training related to lead generation)
2. Feed the golden goose, don't eat it! (Spits must be exceptional. Don't give competing brokerage a opportunity to buy me.
3. Around the bend. Mutually aligned interests means benefiting by being strategicly positioned for market and technology changes.
4. All aboard! An office with mutally aligned interest invest in the success of all the agents. If revenue or profit sharing is available, get everyone's productivitiy at a level to qualify.
5. Accomplishment! Highly productive agents attract like kind and inspire those who realize they are not really participating in the industry. Active recruiting bonuses, in my opinon, contradict the mutually aligned interests intent. The committed folks you want will self select.... more