Arrowsic : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry Drisco…, Real Estate Pro in Bath, ME
Terry Driscoll answered:
Can a Section 502 Direct Loan from Rural Development (USDA) be used to purchase AND renovate a home?
Rural Development does have a purchase + improvement loan product. If the buyer and the property qualify, as part of your loan application process, you will need to get estimates from ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 8, 2012 Financing in 04530
D.L.Cote,  in Boston, MA
D.L.Cote answered:
seller's remorse
Appraisals are like you know what, everyone has one. When I research a property I just google the full address in the search bar and do your own homework. Zillow is all you need to rese ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 1, 2010 Home Buying in 04530
John Herrigel, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, ME
John Herrigel answered:
What are the cultural activities available? Is there a library?
Hi Dena,

I recently moved from Bath down to Portland, but the city offers a plethora of opportunities like Terry talks about below. I would also encourage you to investigate Brunswi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 22, 2009 In My Neighborhood in 04530
Jeffrey Camp…, Real Estate Pro in Pittston, ME
Jeffrey Campbell answered:
Will arsenic (just over limit) in well water hurt the resale value of a home if there is an abatement system?
There are different alternatives to fixing the problem. There Point of Use and Point of Source treatment systems. The former being the less expensive option, adding a small treatment sy ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 27, 2009 Home Buying in 04530
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > Sagadahoc County > Arrowsic
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer