Hager City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Julie Martin, Real Estate Pro in Mobile, AL
Julie Martin answered:
We are days away from closeing on our home and now the bank that holds the title is trying to back out,what can we do?
It depends on what your contract says. Sometimes the addendums you sign give them that right. You should read your entire contract paperwork very carefully to see how to proceed.
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 10, 2011 Home Buying in 54014
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Pierce County > Hager City
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer