Home Details for 1771 Ringling Blvd #610
2 bed, 1895 sqft, $7,500
SEASONAL - downtown 2/2 condo in a stunning contemporary high rise - SEASONAL
- Downtown 2 bed / 2 bath condo in a stunning contemporary high rise building. There is also a spacious den/office with a double pullout for an overnight guest. The panoramic floor to ceiling living room windows and large balcony, a perfect spot for your morning coffee, overlook the beautiful, wooded, historic neighborhood of Laurel Park and artist colony of Towles Court. There is another private terrace off the guest bedroom. Walking distance to an array of entertainment, shopping, restaurants and Payne Park ...with its 12 beautifully maintained Har-Tru tennis courts. The concierge staffed building offers swimming, jacuzzi and a state of the art workout gym. The rent includes bi-weekly cleaning service, leaving you free to fully enjoy the wonderfully convenient downtown Sarasota lifestyle. $7500 for high season. Call for off-season pricing.
No Pets Allowed
No Pets Allowed
Listing Info for 1771 Ringling Blvd #610
Information last updated on 08/29/2016 12:00 AM
- Price: $7,500
- Deposit: $5,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- Status: For Rent
- Zip: 34236
- 1,895 sqft
Interested in Posting a Listing? Visit Trulia's Post a Rental to learn more.
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
Maps and information about what's nearby. Show more
Helpful hints about your income and credit score. Show more
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Rent Sarasota, LLC
Inquire about this property
Discover more homes
Discover more homes like this one. Show more