Park Slope Brooklyn, NY 11215 (Park Slope) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 full Bathroom
- 11 Days on Trulia
- Multi-Family Home
- Built in 1901
Home Details for this property
- Tree-lined block - Shopping nearby - Restaurants nearby - Quiet neighborhood
- Park nearby - Near subway - Close to city - Close to bars/nightlife - Laundry in building - Utilities included - Radiator - Original details - Lots of natural light - Lots of lighting - Large windows - Crown moldings - Hardwood floors - Bathtub - Modern kitchen - Spacious - Brownstone Heat Included Hot Water Included #185406
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 08/17/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Amar Amarvalous" Keiller
Inquire about this property