Home Details for 1221 N Dearborn St
High End Duplex Condo - Granite, Stainless Kitc...
1221 N Dearborn St e Prestigious, Upscale, highly sought after Gold Coast Duplex Condo 2 BR, 1.5BA
- walking Distance from Lake, Oak Street Beach, Michigan Ave., Shops, Fine Restaurants, Red Line Description: Condo is located at the Prestigious Gold Coast Residences at 1221, N. Dearborn in Gold Coast minutes to restaurants, shops, Red Line, Beach and the lake 2 Bed Room, 1.5 Bath Condo is located in a beautiful tree-lined street - Quiet and Serene Beautiful City Views, Close to the lake and awesome Oak Street beach few blocks to the east High Floor Duplex Condo at the 1221 N Dearborn Condo Residences Approx...imately, ~1200 Sq. ft. , Room to Roam All Rooms: Open kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances Ample Living Room space with Hardwood Floors 2 Spacious Bedrooms with nice double-vanity sink in the Master Bathroom 1.5 Upgraded Bathrooms Washer/Dryer In-unit Lots of Closet, Walk-In Closet in BR Condo in EXCELLENT Condition and ready to MOVE IN Water & Basic Cable included. Tenant pays for Electric Amenities include Sundeck, Party room, Rooftop Swimming Pool, Fitness Room, Sauna, Covered Garage Parking, 24 Hr Doorman and Security, Covered Parking Space in Garage Included Unfurnished: $2700/month with Parking - Lowest Priced for Immediate Occupancy!! (Please note Parking in the area usually rents at $250/mo) Full Amenity building. 24 hour Doorman Fitness room, Sauna Rooftop Heated Swimming pool - Open All Season - Great!! Sundeck Nearby dry cleaners, shops, banks, restaurants, Spa, Salons Location: Division and Dearborn - Close to the Lake 2 blocks to Red line El stop few blocks to oak street beach Close to restaurants and nightlife ~ 1 Month Security Deposit
Listing Info for 1221 N Dearborn St
Information last updated on 07/14/2015 12:00 AM
- Price: $2,700
- Deposit: $2,700
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 full, 1 partial Bathrooms
- Status: For Rent
- Pets Allowed:
Cats, Small dogs
- Parking: Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air
- Built in 1972
- Neighborhood: Near North Side
House Facts Data Standard for 1221 N Dearborn St
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your household income.
Ideal household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that impact your credit score.
The higher your score, the more likely you are to get your rental, so find out what it takes to maximize it.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property