Home Details for this property
Large studio alcove with great closet space and...
Apartment Features: Large alcove sleeping area - Lots of Windows -Great light
- Tall Ceilings - Open Kitchen with high grade stainless appliances - Brand new hard wood floors - Ample closet space Building Amenities: Doorman - Parking - Pet Friendly - NEW Courtyard - Gym Membership opportunities for YMCA, EQUINOX & NYSC & More! Contact me today for a showing! Not the apartment for you? I have access to all the listings in the area including listings that haven't hit the market yet, most being NO FEE. Contact me for a showing of all the listings in the area within your criteria.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 07/24/2016 12:00 AM
- Price: $2,600
- 1 full Bathroom
- Garbage Disposal
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double-Pane Windows
- Status: For Rent
- Pets Allowed:
Cats, Small dogs, Large dogs
- Parking: Carport, Garage Attached, Garage Detached, Off Street, On Street
- Intercom System
- Security System
- Neighborhood: Brooklyn Heights
- Zip: 11201
- RV Parking
- Disabled Access
- Gated Entry
Interested in Posting a Listing? Visit Trulia's Post a Rental to learn more.
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
Maps and information about what's nearby. Show more
Helpful hints about your income and credit score. Show more
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property
Discover more homes
Discover more homes like this one. Show more