Home Details for this property
$2900 / 2br - Beautiful Canyon View Full
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 9490
- This dual master condo is beautifully remodeled and nicely furnished in the prestigious, resort like, gated complex "Lucera". You can enjoy the lovely private patio area with a nice canyon view (also seen from both bedrooms.) It has very nice stone floors in the kitchen/bathrooms and plush carpet throughout the rest of the unit. Is it conveniently located in the UTC area of San Diego, especially convenient to the UTC mall, many restaurants and across the street from a new public library. Just down... the road are the Nobel athletic field and children's park as well. You will find easy access to the Interstate 5 or the 805 and are just a few minutes from LA JOLLA, UCSD Campus, Scripps and the La Jolla Beaches. Downtown San Diego, Airport, San Diego Zoo, Coronado all also within minutes from the condo! CONDO FEATURES: In-unit washer and dryer Granite Kitchen and Bath Counters Stainless Appliances Walk in closet in master and double closet in other bedroom New Double pane windows All utilities included (Water/Trash/ Electricity) Queen Bed in Master Room Twin Bed in 2nd Room Central A/C Fenced Patio Overlooking Canyon Garage-One car and other parking also Broadband Connectivity and cable TV All quality furnishing, kitchenware, lines GREAT Convenient location LUCERA COMPLEX AMENITIES: Resort-like Pools with Jacuzzi and Sauna Fitness Center Club Room Tennis Court Hiking Trails Lush landscaping Call 619-985-4203 for a viewing or email at email@example.com. Sorry, No Pets, No Smoking, No Exceptions to either
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property