Home Details for this property
Swanky & Historical Brick-Facade Condo
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 9467
- This swanky cool, brand new condo is a large, junior one bedroom featuring beam pillars, high ceilings, exposed brick walls, arched windows and uber-modern finishes - located in the heart of the Financial District. The condo of 750-square feet boasts a private sleeping alcove with a queen bed and TV in bedroom, two large closets, hardwood floors, marble countertops (kitchen and bath), 42" flatscreen LCD TV in living room, Bosch stainless steel appliances and an in-unit washer and dryer. Tucked in a ser...ene, brick-paved alley way, the street is reminiscent of a New England neighborhood. This building is flanked by office buildings and just around the corner from the Market Street corridor. Relax and lounge in the large, common roof-deck patio with outdoor furnishings, bbq grill and zen fountain. A foliage filled open-air courtyard sits in the center, lobby level of the building. Walk-to-work or find mass transit options that abound just a stone's throw from the front door: Muni, BART, CalTrain, Sam-Trans, GG Transit. Walk to Union Square, the Embarcadero, North Beach and SOMA for the night and weekend life! The condo is an end unit, quiet and well-insulated. No parking, but various garage options available in the immediate area. (1ECKER213)
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property