Home Details for this property
I Bed & Office / Best Of Russian Hill
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 8699
- IN THE HEART OF SAN FRANCISCO 1 BEDROOM & OFFICE This lovely unit is situated on the top of Russian Hill, near Lombard Street, the "crooked" street. Meet your friends in the elegant lobby and take the cable cars, or just walk to the bay, or the restaurants, cafes and boutiques along tree lined Hyde Street. The unit is close to transportation to the Financial District and the Wharton School of Business. Completely renovated, the unit retains original details throughout. Thoughtfully furnished w...ith modern and antique pieces from the East and West. Located in the back, the bedroom has a comfortable, queen size Tempurpedic bed. A Romeo and Juliette balcony with a table and chairs is set for your morning espresso. The office is situated in the front. CHBO COMPLETE! INCLUDES: +WEEKLY HOUSEKEEPING +LINEN SERVICES +FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN +TEMPURPEDIC BED +HIGH SPEED INTERNET +FLAT SCREEN CABLE TV +$75 CREDIT FOR PG&E & +ALL OTHER UTILITIES YOU MUST COMPLETE THE CHBO INQUIRY WITH YOUR ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE DATES PLEASE STATE YOUR REASON FOR COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO. BEST TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org EXCELLENT REFERENCES, DEPOSIT & RENTER'S INSURANCE REQUIRED $4500 PER MONTH 60 DAY MINIMUM PREFER 2 TO 6 MONTHS VIEW OF CABLE CARS & TREES CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION WALK TO RESTAURANTS, CAFES, & CORNER STORE
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 11/23/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property