Cambrian Park San Jose, CA 95118 (Cambrian Park) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- 1,100 sqft
Home Details for this property
The Residence at Pine Forest
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 3522
- Please View Our Availibility Calandar - It is Up To Date This is an elegant, two bedroom, two bath, second floor, bi-level, townhome with single car garage downstairs. The home is stylishly decorated and fully furnished with everything you need to live comfortably, even cleaning service. -Well appointed kitchen, just like home -Master bedroom has private bathroom, king size bed, and desk/work area. -There is plenty of closet space! -House cleaning and linen service provided and there is a large laundry/util...ity area. Put a log on the fire, pour yourself a glass of wine, and relax on the couch while you watch Direct TV on the 42 LED. Stay as long as you like. More photos at Amenities: - Stainless Steel Appliances - Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Front Loading Clothes Washer and Dryer - Heavy Pile Shag Carpeting and Tiled Entry & kitchen - Vaulted Ceilings - Fireplace - Wireless Internet Access and Desk/Work area in Master Bedroom, or 2nd bedroom can be used as an office (owners will reconfigure) - Direct TV/DVR with 42 inch LED in Living Room - DVD player and Surround Sound - Direct TV/DVR with 36 inch LCD in Master Bedroom - Bi-Monthly Maid and Linen Service - Stocked Wine Rack - Peaceful Private Patio Area - Single Car Garage with Remote Opener - Large Guest Bathroom with washer/dryer and Linen Closet and room for ironing/folding, etc. Location: Located on a quiet residential street, yet just 1/4 mile from the Hwy 85 on-ramp, between Almaden and the Cambrian area. Less than 5 minutes from Almaden, Downtown Los Gatos, Willow Glen, Campbell, and downtown San Jose. There is a park across the street. You can walk to the grocery store, the dry cleaner or any of the various amenities located one block away. There are numerous big box retailers within 1.5 miles. Amenities within walking distance: -Grocery Store, Dry Cleaner, liquor store, pharmacy, dry cleaner, 7-11, Chinese Restaurant, Good Sushi/Japanese Restaurant, Great Local Coffee shop & a Starbucks, Subway, Pollo Loco, pizza. Within 5 Minutes: - Target, 24 Hour Fitness Gym, Post Office, Jiffy Lube, Sprouts, OSH, Trader Joe's, Car Wash, Banks, Radio Shack, Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, Fry's Electronics, Home Depot, Lunardi's (Gourmet Grocery), Indian Market, Asian Market, fast food, and many Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, restaurants and much more
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property