Home Details for this property
Luxury Condo (Studio) with Views of DTLA
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 9715
- Luxury 16th floor studio apt with floor to ceiling glass, 10' ceilings and views to the south and east of downtown. The unit is fully furnished with linens, a fully stocked kitchen (i.e. cookware, dishes, glasses, toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc.), walk-in closet, in-unit washer/dryer, and wireless Internet. Queen size bed. All utilities are included. Twenty-four (24) hour doorman building featuring a full exercise room on the 2nd floor and roof-top terrace with BBQ, refrigerator and lounge seating.... Resident only parking is available in a secure garage with direct access into the building. Public transportation is plentiful in downtown, including just below the building where the 7th Street Metro Station is located. A 5x5x9 storage room in the basement can also be provided (free of charge) on an as-needed basis.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 12/01/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property