2525 NE 110th St Seattle, WA 98125 (Meadowbrook) See your commute times
- 1 full Bathroom
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Multi-Family Home
- 440 sqft
- Built in 2015
Home Details for 2525 NE 110th St
Brand New Studio
2525 NE 110th St KEY FEATURES - BRAND NEW STUDIO - Construction was completed in spring of 2015
- Bathrooms: In Unit - Laundry/washer/dryer: In Unit - Parking: 1 - Lease Duration: Negotiable - Deposit: $1,100 - Pets Policy: No Pets Allowed - Property Type: Studio DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE FOR MOVE-IN on DECEMBER 1 NEW STUDIO with Kitchen, Bathroom, and Washer/Dryer in Unit Students or young professionals preferred The studio is located in a very convenient area, yet it is very private as there are only 4 other homes on the street. The house is conveniently located within 10 miles from UW, NSCC, Green Lake, ...Northgate, and I-5. It will take you literally 5 minutes to get to Fred Meyer, 7 minutes to Safeway, and 5 minutes to Northgate Mall. Bus routes: 72: direct to UW 372: direct to UW 75: direct to Northgate Transit Center 75 then 16: to NSCC 75 then 40: to NSCC Studio features: - NEW -- Construction was completed in spring 2015 - BATHROOM IN UNIT - LAUNDRY/WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT - KITCHEN IN UNIT - PRIVATE ENTRY
Listing Info for 2525 NE 110th St
Information last updated on 11/05/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property