Home Details for this property
Large Elegant Victorian
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 8270
- Large Queen Anne Victorian in beautiful Hayes Valley. Painted Lady exterior with turret and landscaping outside. Spacious throughout with over 3,300 square feet. Three bedrooms, three baths. Master bedroom suite, plus two bedrooms (12'X25 and 12'X12) and two bathrooms, formal dining room with fireplace, double parlor with two fireplaces. Gourmet kitchen has a five burner Gaggenau countertop range with countertop grill, two ovens (one convection), built-in wine cabinet with wine glass storage, dish...washer, microwave and garbage disposal. Large eat-in kitchen with walk-in butler's pantry, office with two phone lines, family room, laundry facility, deck and garden. Parking for two cars with auto garage door opener. Painstakingly renovated between 1989 and 1993, this house has restoration quality Victorian details throughout, including stained glass windows, built-in china cabinets and chest of drawers, walk-in closets, and built-in bookcases. In addition, it has virtually every modern conveniences. Excellent area for dining, tons of great places from Italian, to Thai. Whatever you are craving, it's nearby. Hayes Valley has developed into a haven for haute couture. There are trendy fashion boutiques, Soho-style funky art galleries, high-end interior-decorating shops, top notch restaurants and hip nightspots. Walking distance to public transportation, 101 & 280 freeways are just a couple blocks away. Landlord pays for all utilities. No smoking or pets.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 11/23/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property