Whitney New Orleans, LA 70114 (Whitney) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 full Bathroom
- 67 Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 1,200 sqft
Home Details for this property
Funky Digs - Algiers Point Shotgun Shack
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 7771
- A furnished two-bedroom, one bath unit, large kitchen, front room, den and backyard awaits your next visit to New Orleans. Enjoy the quiet, quaint life of Algiers Point on the West Bank, with easy access to music, bars, retail and restaurants, or take a short ferry ride across the river to Canal Street, entrance to both the French Quarter and the Warehouse District. From there you can walk, cab, trolley, bus, and/or ride a bike to almost any area of the city you like, such as the Faubourg Marigny, the Bywat...er, Mid City or the famous Faubourg Treme. Or, stay on the "pernt": for libations and live music, visit the The Old Point Bar, where many a Hollywood movie has been shot; the Vine-n-Dine for great wines, pizza, and light meals; the Dry Dock for a quick drink or bite after the ferry ride; the Appetite Repair Shop for gourmet takeout; and the Crown and Anchor, a wee bit of ole England just steps from the ferry. Stroll along the levee with coffee and sweets from Tout de Suite during the morning, or catch a sunset during the late afternoon. Pick up ingredients for dinner at the well-stocked Algiers Point Grocery. And check out the art and music found all over Algiers Point, where the people are friendly and the nights are as quiet as you want them to be. Great for groups of 4-6 who like adventure and discovery. Amenities include: Wi Fi and cable A/C Sleeping for 6 (4 adults ideal) Full kitchen and bath Laundry Bicycles For rates and availability, contact email@example.com No pets or smoking, please! Welcome home! seran seran
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 12/18/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property