Address Not Disclosed Castle Rock, CO 80104 See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 1,140 sqft
Home Details for this property
Available October 1, 3 Minutes to I-25
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 1363
- Enjoy Historic Downtown Castle Rock in a newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bath corporate rental. Keyless entry makes coming and going a breeze. The yard is private, but with all of downtown right outside your door. It is just a short walk to 2 coffee shops, wonderful stores, fine dining, European bakery, library, swimming pool and tennis courts. Biking trails, parks, and the fabulous Rock to hike/climb are nearby. Everything you need; bedding, towels, cookware, coffee maker and dishes are all at your fingertips..., WIFI and a DVR, as well as off street parking are included. Good storage; 3 closets/wardrobes. 3 desk/work spaces. 219 1/2 Lewis is a very private unit attached to a beautiful 1919 home. It has warmth and charm. *Low ceiling warning*; much of the property has 7'3" ceilings, but some are 6'5". This unit is conveniently located 3 minutes from I-25 for quick access to Denver or Colorado Springs. A great jumping off point to work or fun. Also in town are the Castle Rock Outlet Shops, a great school district, homeschooling resources, choice of grocers, movie theater,and the brand new Castle Rock Adventist Hospital. A little town with a lot of amenities.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 09/29/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property