Home Details for this property
Mission Beach Furnished 3 Bedroom Home
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 5246
- This upstairs unit has its own deck and patio with a barbecue and table and chairs just perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is also an area for indoor dining, and convenient barstools for countertop conversation. The master bedroom has a comfortable king pillow top bed, second bedroom has a queen pillow top bed and the third room has two twins which can be made into one bed. Garage parking available. Standard Furnishings Include: High-speed internet access, color TV/DVD, washer and dryer access in garag...e, CD stereo with Ipod plug-ins, ironing board, microwave oven, answering machine, vacuum cleaner, dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee maker, blender, and complete linens.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 11/23/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property