East Avenue Rochester, NY 14607 (East Avenue) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 1,200 sqft
Home Details for this property
Furnished two bedroom in Rochester, New
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 2062
- This unique apartment is fully furnished and offers 1200 square feet of living space on two floors with private entrance. All utilities are included and off street parking and washer and dryer provided. One only need bring ones clothes. The accommodation consists of space on two floors as follows: Third floor: *large, open loft like living and dining area *kitchen with breakfast bar and all amenities: microwave oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster and coffee maker *master bedroom with king size bed,s...ky light, bedroom is air conditioned *attached master bath with sky light Second floor: *bedroom with full size bed and full bath Both bedrooms have spacious closet space and ceiling fans as does the living/dining area Apartment has satellite TV and WiFi We are conveniently located l/4 mile from the 490 expressway and are on the local public bus line as well as the University of Rochester bus service. Services within walking distance include restaurants, drug stores, a convenience store, laundromat, dry cleaner, pizza/sub shops, tailor, jewlery shop, two banks, coffee shops, beauty shops, a soup shop and other unique one of a kind stores. Major Rochester businesses include Kodak, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb, Harris RF, GM and Delphi. The residence is close to Strong Memorial Hospital and Highland Hospital as well as numerous medical centers and doctors complexes. Nearby colleges include the University of Rochester, RIT, Monroe Community College, Nazareth College and St. John Fisher College. The Eastman School of Music is located approximately one mile away in the heart of downtown. Several of the top area golf courses including Oak Hill (5 miles away) Rochester Country Club and Irondequoit Country Club are within a short distance of the residence. The Strong Childrens Museum as well as the Eastman Museum of Photography and the Rochester Museum and Science Center are all nearby. The Rochester International Airport is easily accessible via either the 490 or 390 expressway and is an approximate fifteen minute drive. Sorry, no pets. This is a NON-SMOKING property See rates and terms re: security deposit requirment
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/20/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your household income.
Ideal household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that impact your credit score.
The higher your score, the more likely you are to get your rental, so find out what it takes to maximize it.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property