Five Points Denver, CO 80205 (Five Points) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- 150 Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 1,800 sqft
Home Details for this property
Historic Uptown Denver Furnished Home
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 7124
- An historic property in the Old San Rafael Neighborhood - built in 1876 - this house was fully renovated and equipped with all modern, green systems by its architect/owner, and possesses many unique qualities. It sits on an over sized lot on a tree lined, QUIET upscale street just blocks from City Center, Uptown hospital district - light rail, City Park, Denver Zoo, museums, shops and many of Denver's finest restaurants. Auraria Campus is a 2.5 mile bike or light rail ride across town, and Safeway is a... block away, out of sight but extremely handy with its Starbucks and pharmacy. You can walk everywhere from this house - Walk Score of 86 - but if you prefer to ride a bike, you will find a Trek 3700 Mountain bike in the studio for your use. Denver is one of the most bicycle friendly cities in the nation, with a comprehensive network of trails. Behind the main house there is a separate, sun filled 2-car garage + art studio/workshop. It has a full size refrigerator, microwave, gas fireplace and all furnishings needed for the professional artist including a north facing window wall, a 4' x 12' island layout table, two large easels, a tabouret and sculpting stand. You decide how much of this magnificent 700 square foot building you would like to use as a garage, and how much for your other interests. The back yard is a truly magical oasis complete with a maintained fish pond, deck, BBQ, patio and grapevine covered pergolas. A full, deep porch fronts the house, and a sprinkler system sustains mature flowers, herbs, shrubs, exotic grasses and fruit trees. There is an abundantly appointed gourmet kitchen with a 15 ft. ceiling, custom granite tile sink island with bar stool seating, all cherry cabinets, exposed brick, and stainless appliances. Interior classical columns divide the dining area and living room and define a graceful formal entry. The main floor has a sunny utility/mud room with washer and dryer, 2nd bath with exposed brick walls, and an office/library with wood floors throughout.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 12/01/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property