Fairmount Park Seattle, WA 98126 (Fairmount Park)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 3,000 sqft
Home Details for this property
Hummingbird Hideaway in West Seattle
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 7776
- A three story, BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED 1939 BRICK TUDOR, your home away from home, in Seattle. Short or long-term luxury home comes completely furnished with original art, designer furniture and everything you'll need to make your stay complete. CONVENIENTLY LOCATED, snuggled in the heart of West Seattle and surrounded by 30-foot conifers, bamboo and a 10-foot hedge, the property is very private and lush. Lots of hummingbirds! WALKING DISTANCE to stores, boutiques, restaurants, gyms, bus line and MINUTES... AWAY from seaside Lincoln Park, Alki Beach, Water Taxi, Fauntleroy Ferry terminal, 10 minutes straight downtown. Gleaming hardwood floors, MARBLE FIREPLACE, period light fixtures, formal dining room, remodeled eat-in fully equipped kitchen with gas range. One full bath, one half bath. FOUR LOVELY BEDROOMS, two with a queen bed, one with a double, one with a twin bed. One full bath and one half-bath, all linens, towels and bedding provided. TV room and piano room, too! FAMILIES WELCOME! *NEW ADDITION:FIRELIGHT STUDIO APARTMENT, a separate rental unit. The 750 Sq. Ft. studio is a large, open space with a FIREPLACE, period furnishings and lots of daylight windows! The COZY apartment has a double bed, armoir, couch, kitchen and bath. LARGE GROUPS have the option of renting the upper 2 floors of Hummingbird House and the Firelight Studio. Sleeps 2 and rents for $700/week. MORE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY! Email Teri and Dan for Transportation Resources around Seattle, more photos.
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your household income.
Ideal household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that impact your credit score.
The higher your score, the more likely you are to get your rental, so find out what it takes to maximize it.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property