Address Not Disclosed Prairie Village, KS 66208 See your commute times
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 full Bathroom
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 650 sqft
Home Details for this property
Quiet, Secluded Home with Open Floor Pla
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 7999
- This fully-furnished guest house has been completely redone in 2011 with new kitchen, bathroom, tile floors and carpet. The house is a converted artist studio on a quiet, tree-lined residential street in Prairie Village. Property includes: *Queen bed with memory foam mattress *Towels and linens provided *Fully stocked kitchen *Dishwasher *Direct TV *Tile floors in kitchen and living room *New carpet in bedroom *High ceilings *Lots of closet storage *Access to washer and dryer in main house *Utilities includ...ed (up to $100/month) *Off-street parking available upon request Conveniently located in charming Prairie Village, 5 minutes to Waldo/Brookside, 10 minutes to Plaza, St. Luke's Hospital, University of Kansas Medical Center, UMKC, Rockhurst University, Westport, 15 minutes to downtown KC, Corporate Woods in Overland Park, and walking distance to local shops, grocery stores, restaurants, aquatic center, parks, tennis and basketball courts, walking paths and more!
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal gross household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property