Haywood Park San Mateo, CA 94401 (Haywood Park)
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 full Bathroom
- 180+ Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 550 sqft
Home Details for this property
Charming Furnished Duplex 1 bdrm
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 7043
- This fully furnished cozy and tastefully decorated Duplex is a must see. Just bring your suitcase and relaxLinens, dishes, towels, Flat screen TV in both bedroom and living room. Located within walking distance of downtown San Mateo, and all public transportation.. 3 minute access to Highway 101 freeway. Short distance to Oracle, and Silicon Valley, and SFO List of amenities include: *Hardwood floors with area rugs *Fireplace *Updated kitchen, including dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator and gas stove. Alon...g with all dishes and cooking utensils. *Private deck and back yard *High speed internet, cable and all utilities included except phone *Plenty of free on-street parking *No Smoking, and no pets $1000. security deposit (refundable) $200. cleaning fee (non-refundable) credit check
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 05/15/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your household income.
Ideal household income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that impact your credit score.
The higher your score, the more likely you are to get your rental, so find out what it takes to maximize it.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property