City Park New Orleans, LA 70119 (City Park) See your commute times
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 full Bathroom
- 98 Days on Trulia
- Single-Family Home
- 1,100 sqft
Home Details for this property
Exquisite Old New Orleans 2 Bdrm 1.5 BA
This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO) Listing: 4840
- Exquisite Old New Orleans 2 Bdrm 1.5 Bath with courtyard. Completely new renovation, energy efficient, gated with alarm system. Completely furnished with all amenities. Includes a flat screen television, laundry room, and ready to live. Unique interior design by Donna Russell (top New Orleans Designer). Steps away from Street Car Line, City Park, New Orleans Museum of Art, Golf Course, Tennis, Jazz Festival, Coffee Shops, Diverse Ethnic Restaurants, Food Markets, Pharmacies, and on The Endymion Parade Route..., Three Banks, Diverse Grocery Store, Multiple Salons, Medical Clinic, Sporting Goods Store and more...rent includes all utilities, Cox Cable TV, WiFi -Cox High speed internet (50Mbps). http fotosoldtour.com/?p=8967
Listing Info for this property
Information last updated on 12/01/2015 12:00 AM
See businesses, schools, and crimes near this home
TIP 1: Keep your rent within a third of your gross household income.
Ideal income for this property is at least
Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. As a good rule of thumb, your combined household income should be at least three times your monthly rent.
TIP 2: Know the factors that may impact your credit scores.
Your credit score matters to prospective landlords, so take the time to learn more about yours.
- 35%How Well You Make Payments
- 30%How Much You Owe
- 15%How Long You've Had Credit
- 10%Requests for New Credit
- 10%Types of Credit You Have
Inquire about this property