I approach my work in a professional, sincere and upbeat manner because, simply put;
I love what I do!
My clients can have full faith in my ethics and fiduciary responsibilities, knowing that I will always do my very best at representing them in one of the biggest transactions of their lives. Whether buying or selling, I am your indispensable resource; giving you up-to-date information regarding prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties, and information about the housing market in general.
I grew up in the bay area and have spent over 25 years in this area. I am married to Tom, who was raised right here in Morgan Hill and we share our home with our 2 Shih Tzu’s, Gizmo & Misha, and their cat, Kiki. Our happy & very busy household also includes my mother, whose home is just feet away. We have proudly raised our daughter, Jennifer, from Paradise Elementary School to graduation from San Jose State. Jennifer and Justin have blessed us with two beautiful granddaughters, Ella Vaughn and Taylor Rae. Tom and I just love Grandparent-hood!
I have been very active within the community and volunteer for several of our local charities. I am also an active member in the:
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• California Association of Realtors (CAR)
• Santa Clara County Association of Realtors (SCCAOR)
• South County Realtors Association (SCRA)
• Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce, where I also serve as an Ambassador
I currently serve, or have served, on the:
• South County Realtors Association Board of Directors, Communications Director
• Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce Executive Board of Directors
• South Santa Clara County Tourism Partnership, Chair
• Hometown Holidays of Morgan Hill, Inc. Board of Directors
• BOD, Coastal Habitat Education and Environmental Rehabilitation (CHEER)
• BOD, Leadership Morgan Hill & proud graduate in 2004
I am a Certfied Short Sale Negotiator, a Certified HFA Specialist and Quality Service Certified, I have a long background in sales, marketing and project management, giving me strength in the area of negotiating, which will help you get top dollar for your property. I am a multi-tasking, problem solver and very confident in working the issues to get them resolved to achieve a successful close of escrow. With my background, and along with extensive training, I have become well versed in Real Estate Markets and Community Trends and I am continually striving to expand my knowledge of real estate through educational courses.
I am ready to work for you!