MEET TAMMY MAST...
I have lived in the gulf coast area over 40 years and have been a successful realtor for over 8 years. I received my real estate license in 2002. I have worked with Re/Max Alliance Group since 2006 and am an experienced Realtor with membership in the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, Sarasota Association of Realtors and Pinellas Realtor Organization. My commitment to excellence, ability to maintain a winning attitude and friendliness have given me success and the ability to excel in business each step of the way.
A few of my accomplishments include:
· Assistant Manager - Colony Shops
· 5 years Legal Assistant and Deputy Assistant Clerk of Court for Judge Logalbo, Titus and DeFuria - Public Defender’s Office and Courthouse
· Stay at home mom for 15 years and wife over 24 years - Raising five wonderful children and my husband the joy of my life!
· Vice President/Owner of Mast Masonry - My husband and I started our own construction business in 1997
· Board of Directors - Sarasota Christian School for 6 six years
· "Executive Club" Realtor and 5 Star Realtor Sarasota Magazine (top 7% of realtors) - Re/Max Alliance Group
My experience has been developed over two decades of working in the legal field, construction industry and real estate market. My legal background allows me to have the ability to negotiate and prepare legally binding real estate contracts and my background in construction gives me the ability to show and discuss the different building aspects of homes.
"MY CLIENT FIRST" PHILOSOPHY - I strive to give the best customer service by providing market and community knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills, excellent communication skills and professionalism. I maintain the latest technologies which allows me to effectively help my clients find the perfect home and extend high quality range of services to close the transaction. Add hard work and integrity and those are the trademarks by which I conduct my business.
BUYING or SELLING a home can be a highly emotional experience. I strive to make sure that my buyers and sellers find it to be an enjoyable experience with as little stress as possible. I have lived in Gulf Coast area for over 40 years and love the people and the homes that have been built here. To me every property is a home waiting to be lived in, loved in and where memories are made. Every home from the largest to the smallest, newest to oldest, I sell them all! I am committed to making sure that I am the Realtor you will want to refer to your family and friends.
PLEASE CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO BUY OR SELL A HOME IN THE GULF COAST AREA AND TO SCHEDULE A FREE PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION.
I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!!