Sylvie Zolezzi, Luxury Marin County Residential Specialist
Real Estate Advice You Can Trust
PROFESSIONAL GOALS AND VISION:
My objective is to provide reliable, professional and pressure free advice, and contribute the greatest value possible to my clients, ALWAYS. I work hard to get the best possible price for buyers and the highest possible price for sellers..
I take great pride in my personalized, customized approach to understanding my clients’ unique needs and aspirations. In that respect, my first hand experience with numerous moves allows me to appreciate the special needs and emotions of individuals and families on the move.
I bring my vast experience with contracts, well honed negotiation skills, attention to detail, high energy and enthusiasm to all my clients, ensuring all transactions are as smooth and stress free as possible.
- My vision is to provide my clients with the best possible home buying or selling experience, exceeding their expectations so that they will never dream of using another Realtor for any of their real estate needs and will recommend me to all their friends and family members.
- French Native (Provence)
- US resident for over 30 years
- Long term Bay Area and Marin County resident
- BA American Civilization and Literature, Université de Provence, Aix-en-Provence
- MA French Literature, Columbia University, New York, N.Y.
- MBA Core Financial Courses, Fordham University, New York, N.Y.
- Twenty two years of professional success in sales; solid experience in finance and contract negotiations in investment and commercial banking in New York and San Francisco
- Proven leadership and managerial skills – Vice-President (4 years) and then President (5 years) of Board of Directors, Lycée Français la Pérouse (French school with three campuses in Bay Area, K-12th)
- Highly dedicated to volunteer work and community service.
- Full time Sales Associate, Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty, Ross Valley Office, Greenbrae, CA
- Formerly, full time Sales Associate, Frank Howard Allen Realtors, Greenbrae, CA and Coldwell Banker Award Winning Greenbrae, CA office
- Marin Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Board of Directors
- Lycée Français la Pérouse, Board of Directors, former Member
- Merola Opera Program, San Francisco, CA, former member of Board of Directors and chair of Annual Fundraising Event.
- Ross Valley Women's League, 2014 Party Co-chair
- Adopt-a-Family of Marin
- Realtor of the Year - Women's Council of Realtors, Marin County
- Rising Star - Coldwell Banker, Greenbrae
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite, awarded by President Jacques Chirac in recognition of exemplary service to the Bay Area French Community
I combine a strong affinity for technology, modern online marketing and social media opportunities with an old-school work ethic. I have an extensive and growing following of over 4,500 clients and contacts on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/YourPieceofMarin.) I artfully employ blogging on my website (www.YourPieceofMarin.com) to promote my listings and provide my clients with information about the real estate market, tips for home owners and the lifestyle in Marin and our unique communities.
On a more personal level, I live in Larkspur with my husband Richard and our two Standard Poodles Charlie and Remi. Our son lives in San Francisco and works in Sausalito, and our daughter Giulia is graduating this year from Concordia in Montreal, Canada. I love hiking, walking on the beach, photography, practicing yoga and Pilates, gourmet cooking, gardening, reading and watching movies, and spending time with my family and friends. And I am very passionate about fashion and decorating!