Reid Zurlo came to Hammond Residential with a wealth of knowledge and connections in Lexington and the surrounding area. Whether sitting on local boards, participating in town government or working for the local newspaper, The Colonial Times, Reid is dedicated to adding value to each exchange and relationship which makes her a natural resource for all your real estate needs.
She offers a great deal of transactional experience having worked for a global training company whose core curriculum, based in the Harvard Negotiation Mediation Project, teaches professionals in the corporate world how to negotiate, resolve conflicts, and persuade. Her focus on relationships combined with her local connections and expert communication skills will serve you well.
Originally from Westchester, New York, Reid has lived in Loveland, Aurora and Denver, Colorado; South Beach and Ft Lauderdale, Florida; and Boston and Jamaica Plain prior to moving to Lexington where she has resided for 15 years with her three children and one very cute dog!
You are in good hands with Reid as she delivers comprehensive and stress-free professional real estate services to every seller and buyer. She looks forward to hearing from you soon.
• Past Board Member of LEF (Lexington Educational Foundation)
• Served as an Elected Town Meeting Member for 3 consecutive terms, total of 9 years
• Served on Town Meeting Members Association Executive Committee
• Past Board Member of SLCA (South Lexington Civic Association)
• Past Board Member of Lexington Preschool PTA – now LEXfun
• Volunteered extensively at Temple Isaiah
• Past Strategy Team Member of Stand for Children, Lexington Chapter
• Worked on numerous local and state campaigns including School Committee members, Selectmen, State Senator’s along with the Governor’s campaign.
• Two children in the Lexington Public Schools
• One child who attends The Carroll School in Lincoln
• Greater Boston Association of Realtors
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Multiple Listing Property Service State Wide