Broker- Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Keller Williams Realty Southwest
November 1996 - present
• I manage and lead a real estate team that has allowed me to close and personally oversee more than 775 REO/RE transactions within a 7 year span.
Currently manage and market dozens of REO properties for: Bank of America, REDC,
Skyhill REO, Green River Capital, Wachovia, Indymac, Aurora
• Having experience with hundreds of transactions allows us to be proactive instead of reactive. We implement strategies to solve problems before they happen.
• Provide 24 hour turnover time and very accurate BPO’s
• Thoroughly familiar with the eviction process and laws pertaining to personal belongings
• Have over a 90% success rate on cash for keys negotiations. Per our statistics on Reo Trans
• Diligent and Proactive support staff to handle day to day details pertaining to ordering utilities on/off, ordering HOA Demands, getting appraisers and workmen into properties, handling damage assessments, getting bids for repair work, securing properties and checking on occupancy status.
January 1996- 2003
I worked as an independent real estate sale person with Keller Williams and Liberty Realty in
Total of 14 years in the Real Estate Sales Industry
REO RELATED AFFILIATIONS:
• Member of Five Star REO Certification
• Platinum REO Agent – Brian Pellican Training Systems/ Craig Proctor Real Estate Coaching
• CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert