I'm looking for a rental:
- $1,000-$1,400. Maybe $1,500 if utilities/parking is included. I'm realistic, I don't expect anything to come near the $1,000 price.
- 1 bedroom (more if possible)
- 1 BA
- Nicer/newer kitchen
- Parking is a nice to have, but not a must have. I can leave my car in MN. I've seen some condos/apts that have a Zip station.
- Dog-friendly. I have a 12 lb Maltese
- Washer/Dryer in unit would be great
- South Loop, West Loop, North all the way to Lakeview area. I will be working downtown at 333 Wabash. Would like easy L access.
- Flexible with lease date but would prefer around 12 months.
I'm in the process of selling my condo and have a flexible date to move to Chicago, but I am aiming to be down there around the 1/1/13 date.