Let’s talk Real Estate! It’s always a great way to start a lively conversation these days.
A little about me, I moved to the Bay Area in 1991. I have lived in San Francisco, Emeryville, Pleasant Hill and Martinez. I understand why the Bay Area is truly something special. Assisting buyers and sellers from both sides of the ‘tunnel’ is always a treat. There are so many benefits to both locations!
I respond quickly to my clients’ needs, always return their calls in a timely manner, and do everything possible to make their real estate transaction as stress-free as possible. I offer personal service with professional results.
California Real Estate License, 20+ years
Joined J Rockliff Realtors in 2012
P&P Sotheby’s International Realty from 2007 - 2012
Passed the challenging Broker’s Exam, received license in 2008
Thinking of Buying or Selling a home? Don’t let another year slip by!
• Member, National Association of Realtors
• Member, California Association of Realtors
• Member, Contra Costa Association of Realtors
• Member, Martinez Chamber of Commerce
• Member, Contra Costa Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Past President, ABRA Business Referral Association
• Past Member, Emeryville Chamber of Commerce
• Previous Member, Oakland Association of Realtors