Real Estate Sales Force
August 2010 - present
Residential Sales and Rentals
Commercial Sales and Rentals
Transcontinental Lending Group
April 2008 - August 2010
• Collect and analyze information regarding customer’s income, assets, and debts; determining which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances, advising the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products, as well as marketing, servicing and promoting Transcontinental products.
• Maintain consistent communication flows throughout the loan process with all involved parties to ensure timely appraisals, credit decisions, funding and to expeditiously resolve all issues and questions
• Maintain current and thorough understanding and familiarity with all program/product policies and procedures and continually provides accurate and updated information to all customers.
• Find potential clients, individuals or businesses, in need of loans;
• Often act as salesperson, persuading clients to obtain loans from Transcontinental
• Help clients apply for loans and qualify for loans.
• Analyze and verify the application to determine the client's creditworthiness;
• Attend all loan closings
• Market myself to Realtors, Builders, and existing data base of clients.
• Qualify client for County, State and Federal down payment programs.
Senior Computer Operator
Miami Dade County Public Schools
December 2002 - June 2008
• Plans, assigns and reviews the work of Computer Operators and technical support employees assigned to a specific shift and engaged in processing a large volume of business, accounting and statistical information.
• Insures the successful completion of production and test jobs according to schedules and departmental requirements.
• Insures that all hardware and software problems are reported, documented and corrected on a timely basis.
• Reviews the implementation of new hardware and software applications with regard to operations impact and system availability; meets with supervisors in preparation for implementation of major new application and to resolve operating problems.
• Ensures delivery of all production reports according to delivery schedules and priorities, and that all production work is accurate and complete.
• Initiates contact with programming staff on job documentation discrepancies for correction to production run sheets.
• Assists Operations Manager with annual and quarterly shift reviews of assigned staff; trains subordinates in the use of new hardware and software by developing, implementing and documenting procedures.
• Performs necessary repairs on hardware equipment; analyzes and corrects network hardware problems in the absence of Network Coordinators.
• Works scheduled and unscheduled overtime during peak processing periods and state of emergencies.
• Assist in any assigned task related to Specialized Programs – Summer Services.
• Works in collaboration with ITS on various reports and activities.
• Works with the auditing office on managing office and off campus equipment.
• Experience in the completion of the Zero Base Budget.
• Assists with planning, research, and development of District initiatives, to include enhancement of summer school and extended program services.
• Updates database of property control items, to include location for reissue or disposal.
• Sets up meetings, assists in organization of events, and facilitates support services for summer school and extended program services, as required.
• Assists with the development of programs and/or activities, related to the improvement of communication with the general public
• Provides support for the enhancement of summer outreach components to include colleges, universities, businesses, municipalities, and other community partnership programs.
• Facilitates interaction and communication between school sites, District offices, Regional Centers, College and Universities and other outreach program sites.
• Communicates summer program information to parents/guardians, teachers and administrators in an effective and professional manner (English/Spanish).