COMMERCIAL FINANCIAL CENTER
May 2004 - present
DBA Commercial Financial Center, specializing in
residential and commercial loans.
Through his experience as a Mortgage Broker, Marvin has acquired all the training
to help customers throughout the process of the sale or purchase. This includes
pre-qualifying the right buyer and monitoring the status of the transaction, and preparing
all the details for the sale by offering a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) with the most
detailed and correct record, the Current Market Conditions, the Rate of Absorption of
the area, Multiple Listing Service, and the Market Mortgage Conditions.
Marvin’s background in Industrial Engineering and the sciences, along with his
real estate, mortgage, and commercial financial experience make him uniquely prepared
to serve all of your residential and commercial real estate needs
Owner / President
CONTINENTAL MORTGAGE CENTER
February 2004 - December 2010
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the financial and administrative functions.
• Interview, hire, create training, and prepare education material for oncoming Loan Officers.
• Structure system to monitor activity of loan files for supervising loan officers.
• Manage the processing and closing of all loans.
• Establish and set up relationships with multiple lenders.
• Oversee telemarketing campaign and Radio Program.
• Develop an effective system for negotiating Loan Modification and Short Sales with bank.
• REO Specialist and Certified Short Sale Listing Specialist - Residential, Commercial, Investment and Multi-Unit