Higgins Real Estate Group
April 2013 - present
Working with buyers, sellers, renters, lawyers and mortgage brokers, and Landlords. Living and working with my passion in life working with people and enjoying the unique experience of touring incomparable historic homes up to modern contemporary homes styles each and everyday, along with soaking in all from Sherman to Stamford and all of Fairfield County Connecticut has to offer! Yes, I have experience in working hard, and listening to people and their needs, that what you want in a real estate agent, along with a person who communicates, and works hard to get the job done!
Office and Project Manager/ Executive Assistant/ Customer Relations/ Legal research
Unit Industries, San Clemente, Santa Ana & Fullerton CA Locations
March 2010 - June 2012
• Manage, motivate and train production and office staff of 37
• Monitor production, customer and supplier relations, sales, parts and supplies purchasing, collections dept.
• Run weekly production reports in word, excel, including IQMS
• Implement process improvements, work procedures and training logs
• Document and implement Organization for Standardization (ISO) procedures, resulting in ISO9100 certification.
• Document and implement AS 9100 REV. C Aerospace Certification.
• Manage customer audits
• if theres a job that needs to be done, I'm the go to person and I'll get it done no matter what it takes!
Customer Service Rep. / Personal Assistant
AppleOne, San Clemente, CA
November 2008 - August 2010
• Coordinate preparation and signature of customer agreements
• Interface with clients, research files and problem solve customer issues
• Coordinate with insurance companies to complete 403(b) transactions
• Review, summarize and maintain customer contracts
• Greet and liaise with clients and manage high telephone call volume
Broadcom Corporation, Irvine CA
September 2009 - February 2010
• Oversee lobby security, guest tracking and visitor badge audit reporting
• Coordinate meeting room calendars, people soft software
• Prepare T&E reports
• Manage guest transportation services
Office Manager / Book Keeper
Intellevision, Laguna Beach, CA
January 2000 - February 2007
• Manage all bookkeeping activities using Quicken and QuickBooks including, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, cash receipts
• Coordinate client meetings, production scheduling and crew and talent compensation
• Manage customer and client service relations
• Manage all office administrative duties including email, calendar management, travel and correspondents
• Perform extensive computer task using MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop, Web Design