Real Estate Agent (Sales & Rentals)
JWC Florida Realty
February 2011 - present
Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
• Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure
that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
• Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive
• Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
• Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions,
seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
• Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple
• Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements,
deeds and leases.
• Display commercial and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
• Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
• Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability
and value of the homes they are visiting.