With 25 years in real estate, my strength as a broker lies in my ability to advise and guide buyers and sellers, through every detail of each real estate transaction honestly, ethically, and with enormous passion.
My background as broker/owner of Joyce Beymer Real Estate, as a mortgage banker and as a professional MFA designer and illustrator broadens my spectrum of client services. When selling a house,
I can guide you in pricing, market for the best exposure, and stage it for maximum charm, impact and value. For buyers, I help secure mortgages and find the house that meets individual needs at the best price and terms.
I work closely with structural and building inspectors, contractors, and all support services and frequently liaison with the Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board and Civic Design Committee.
Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty offers my clients the services only a national corporation of Coldwell Banker’s stature could provide. I am proud to be a member of the #1 office in Ulster County.
· Licensed Broker, serving Woodstock and Ulster County for 24 years.
· Member of the National Association of Realtors.
· Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
· Member of the Ulster County Board of Realtors.
· Member of Ulster County MLS
· Member Ulster County Chamber of Commerce.
· Principal Broker, Joyce Beymer Real Estate for 15 years.
· Certified EcoBroker
· Accredited Buyer Representative.
· Experienced Mortgage Loan Officer.
· Master's Fine Arts. Painter and Illustrator, NYC 10 years.