Here's a little about me.....
I grew up in the New York City area and I am a graduate of the University of South Carolina with a degree in Business Administration.
I have 16 years experience in the Real Estate industry, for five of those years I owned my own Brokerage company where I specialized in foreclosures and short sales.
As a real estate professional in Albuquerque, Edgewood, Moriarty, Tijeras, Cedar Crest, Sandia Knolls, Madrid and all of the East Mountains and Estancia Valley, I have in depth local knowledge and can provide you with the information you need on home buying, home selling, financing and owning real estate.
I've been in New Mexico for the last 17 years. I came to New Mexico from Haiti where I was the administrator of a 120 bed mission hospital.
My wife is a Speech Therapist with the Moriarty- Edgewood School District. My two children have graduated from the University of New Mexico and live the area.
RE/MAX PROS provides a wide range of real estate services and utilizes the most current technology, processes and systems to assist you with all of your home buying and home selling needs. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, I have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
The market for homes is doing very well. Here are some stats.....
***The median sale price for single-family detached homes was $168,000, increasing 5.0 % from 1st Quarter 2012.
***Single-family detached home sales increased 12.65% from 1st Quarter 2012.
If you choose me to help you find your new home you can expect....
1. No Pressure to buy. I'm happy to help you where ever you are in the process of buying a home.
2. That you will have all of the info you need to make a great decision
3. When you're ready to make an offer you will make an informed offer. I'll do a market analysis of the area so that you'll know what similar homes have sold for. This will help you buy the home at the right price. When I'm helping you, you will not pay too much for your new home.
4. I'm always available by phone or email.
5. I'm a full time Realtor. I work 10 to 12 hours a day six days a week. That's why I know the market so well.