Product & Process Manager
January 2008 - present
• Manages $43M product line of HP cartridges for the bank transaction printing industry, which is the largest revenue contributing market within my division.
• Develops strategic marketing plans to determine business priorities and to enable ongoing revenue growth.
• Performs market and competitive analysis, manages product lifecycle processes, actively manages product pricing, promotion, positioning.
• Produces business cases for future product opportunities.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Professionally interfaces with executive level clients.
• Responsible for forecasting product revenues on a monthly and annual basis.
Corporate Financial Analyst
Epsilon Systems Solutions
May 2007 - December 2007
• Produced monthly financial reporting package for defense company which assisted key stakeholders in the analysis of revenue and cost variances for the sectors of the $81M organization.
• Demonstrated the highest level of personal integrity and trust; chosen to interface with external auditors.
• Interfaced closely with project managers, generated ad hoc financial reports, approved expense requests, provided training on expense software.
• Prepared an updated quarterly forecast to the annual operating plan.
• Held responsibility for training sector employees on integrated financial software, and served as the point of contact for corporate employees and executive management.
• Spearheaded the selection, purchase, and implementation of eProMT, a web-based project budgeting software application for defense contractors, to finance and project management department.
• Key contributing member of strategic cross-functional committee; co-author of annual strategic plan.
• Designed finance and accounting website content; interfaced with marketing coordinator to get webpage content uploaded on a tight timeline.