Keller Williams Realty
April 2011 - present
Work with potential buyers/sellers to achieve the best outcome for my customers. Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets. Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking and provide lender
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability
and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Work with lenders, home inspectors, and pest control businesses to ensure that terms and
conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Provide market analysis by comparing similar properties that have recently sold to determine its
competitive market price.
- Provide schedule for all listing activities including when pictures will be taken, when the lock box
goes on, when the open houses will be scheduled, etc.
- Provide assistance with home staging
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple
ARRS American Roentgen Ray Society
January 2005 - March 2007
On a part-time basis, handled classified advertising and display recruitment advertising which included print and Web-based ads for the Society’s monthly medical publication of the American Journal of Roentgenology. Received, verified and processed 100+ orders a month. Quoted and managed article reprint requests. Marketed and sold advertising to the radiology community and continually researched new prospects. Set up and handled new advertising opportunity of Continuing Medical Education (CME) announcements for the Society’s journal. Worked with the finance team to resolve invoice issues; periodically met with IT department to discuss database updates and upgrades.
Project Planning Specialist
September 1990 - March 2005
Provided project planning support to EDS’ contract with the Air Force CITS program. Reviewed and processed delivery orders and modifications. Prepared monthly Contract Deliverable Reports (CDRL’s) that were submitted to the Air Force Contracting Office. Communicated with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) office on payment issues and order issues.